driveJohnson’s is on the look out for two people to work in their head office based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
Work at driveJohnson’s
We are the biggest driving school in Milton Keynes and we are rapidly expanding across the UK. We now have over 80 driving instructors. Our goal in the next 2 years is to be the largest driving school in the UK.
What’re the Hours?
Position One: Part time (10-15 hours a week) evenings and weekends. Shifts would be between 3pm – 7:30pm three times a week and most saturdays 9am – 3pm.
Position Two: Full time (30-40 hours a week) Working hours would be 9am -5:30pm three times a week. 11am -7:30pm two times a week. You would be required to work one saturday in three.
What’s the Pay?
Pay depends on age, experience and qualifications. The more you can offer us, the better your starting pay will be. Experience isn’t essential but would contribute to a better starting rate of pay.
– Answering the phone, taking bookings
– Allocating pupils to the instructors
– Responding to emails & text messages
– Data entry
– Proof reading
– Meeting instructors, pupils and sometimes going round colleges increasing awareness
– From time to time you may be asked to help with other businesses including a Claims Company & Web Design/SEO Company.
– Must be able to drive and have a car
– Must have at least a grade C in English GCSE
– Bubbly and professional
– Must be able to work under pressure
– Must be patient, not everyone enquiring about lessons is easy to talk to
– Must be self motivated and work on your own at times
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Someone with Graphic design skills or marketing experience would have an advantage
– Must be organised
If successful, more responsibilities will be given, a new role can be created and a pay rise will be given after 3 months.
This is a long term position, with an opportunity to progress within a business rapidly expanding across the UK.
We are looking for someone ASAP… If you’re interested comment below
Get in touch through FB or email: info@driveJohnsons.co.uk with your CV.