Competitive starting pay depending on age and experience.
Hours of Work – Part Time Position
Monday – Thursday: 4pm to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
General Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 8:00pm.
Saturday: 9:00am- 5:00pm.
Type of Person We’re Looking For
driveJohnson’s driving school now provides lessons nationally across the UK. We need someone to join our team to help drive sales and provide exceptional customer service to our 400+ instructors. Help us fly the driveJohnson’s flag high on a national level.
Are you a reliable, enthusiastic, bubbly and possess good organisational skills?
Are you willing to learn? Do you want an opportunity to grow within a company and progress?
If you are, then carry on reading below, you could be exactly what we are looking for…
* Answering the phone/emails and taking bookings.
* Listening to pupils requirements and choosing the appropriate instructor for their needs
* Allocating pupils to instructors using their online diaries
* Inputting data on spreadsheets using Apple Software.
* Advertising posts through social media such as FB, Twitter, Google + etc.
* Selling driving packages over the phone/meeting sales targets.
* Attending college/school fairs advertising driving lessons to students.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Must have good reading and writing skills
* Must be enthusiastic and bubbly
* Punctual & reliable
* Computer literate
Depending on your skills and performance, various positions and responsibilities can be created to give you extra opportunities and increase your earning potential.
There will be opportunities to increase your hours or potentially go full time in the future if you wish.
Email Your CV To Us
Please let us know which position you are applying for (Part Time) when sending us your CV.
Our Office Location
Harben House, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EY