driveJohnson’s is an established driving school based in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes. With over 400 instructors across the UK, you will be working closely with the Managing Director and Head of IT to ensure the business keeps moving forwards.
We are looking for a creative person who thinks outside of the box but can also stick to tasks until fully completed.
Working in a busy hustle and bustle office, you may find your headphones useful at times so you can stay focused on the task in hand.
Hustle and bustle is better than quiet with no work right? If you kind of agree, then carry on reading.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in digital marketing and have the basic skills to navigate and make simple changes in the back end of WordPress websites.
Required skills are as follows:
- Very good English reading and writing skills.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of online copywriting
- Good competitor research and analysis skills
- Understanding of basic on site SEO such as internal linking and backend SEO (page titles, descriptions, user friendly URLS etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of all popular social media platforms
The following skills and experience are desirable but not essential:
- Video editing on Adobe/Final Cut or similar
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop
- Managing/setting up Google Adwords campaigns
- Driving licence
- Air conditioned working environment using Apple computers
- Spacious desk space
- Free breakfast, coffee/teas etc, staff room with sofas/chill out areas and more
- Free access to on site gym
- Free on site parking
- Regular staff nights out and company events
- Ongoing training
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Some flexibility on start and finish subject to management agreement
- Pay rise and bonuses available in the near future – subject to meeting regular targets and ongoing high performance
Please send your CVs to the managing director Anthony Johnson on: firstname.lastname@example.org