Competitive starting pay, depending on age and experience.
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday: 8am – 2pm
Alternate Saturdays: 9am – 5pm
Within working hours there are extra incentives to earn extra based on performance. Most staff receiving between £200-300 extra a month in bonuses.
General office hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 8:00pm.
Saturday: 9:00am- 5:30pm.
Type of person we’re looking for
driveJohnson’s driving school now provides lessons nationally across the UK. We need someone to join our team to help drive sales and provide exceptional customer service to our 500+ instructors. Help us fly the driveJohnson’s flag high on a national level.
Are you a reliable, enthusiastic, bubbly and possess good organisational skills?
Are you willing to learn? Do you want an opportunity to grow within a company and progress?
If you are, then carry on reading below, you could be exactly what we are looking for…
- Answering the phone/emails and taking bookings.
- Listening to pupils requirements and choosing the appropriate instructor for their needs
- Allocating pupils to instructors using their online diaries and app
- Inputting data on spreadsheets using Apple Software
- Responding to enquiries via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
- Selling driving packages over the phone and meeting sales targets.
Qualifications and requirements
- Must have good reading and writing skills
- Must be enthusiastic and bubbly
- Punctual & reliable
- Computer literate
We are looking for someone long term to help the company grow and to grow within the company too.
Depending on your skills and performance, various positions and responsibilities can be created to give you extra opportunities and increase your earning potential.
Email us your CV
If you’re interested, please send your CV to us by email to email@example.com
Our office location
Harben House, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EY