Terms & Conditions
These are the terms & conditions found on the back of driveJohnson’s Progress Record and Appointment Cards.
- Please make payments to your allocated instructor.
- driveJohnson’s cannot be held responsible for any monies paid to the franchised instructor. This contract is between the pupil and the franchised instructor.
- If you have pre-paid driveJohnson’s, please be aware that after your first lesson the money is transferred to your allocated instructor. You will need to tick the OPT box if you agree to this.
- Any future queries regarding monies is then between your allocated instructor and yourself. If you are unhappy with this, please pay your instructor per lesson and not upfront. You will not be entitled to any block booking discounts should you choose to pay per lesson.
- You are required to give a minimum of 24 hours notice to your instructor should you wish to cancel a lesson. Anything less than 24 hours, your instructor is entitled to charge you for the hours cancelled.
- Your driveJohnson’s instructor is entitled to withdraw their car for the usage of your test should they feel you are not ready. Your driveJohnson’s instructor will always give you a minimum of 5 working days notice, providing you haven’t come to the instructor at short notice (less than 5 working days).
- driveJohnson’s cannot be held responsible for lesson cancellations due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- driveJohnson’s instructors will provide the pupil with a dual controlled car in a clean and road worthy condition.
- All driveJohnson’s instructors will represent themselves in a professional manner and they should be of a smart appearance.
- driveJohnson’s has a strict no smoking policy.
- driveJohnson’s driving instructors will abide by an equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation etc.
- Any block booking lessons not fulfilled within 6 months of the first lesson recorded on this progress card may be lost.
- It is up to you and your instructor to keep a record of your lessons. If you lose this progress card, you are losing a receipt for how many lessons you have had in the past and your current progress status. Please keep this in a safe place!
- We do not offer a refund on block bookings unless zero hours have been used. If you are unsure about your future driving lessons in any way – we recommend you pay your instructor on a pay as you go basis.
- If you have a complaint, please consult your allocated driveJohnson’s instructor first.
- If you are still unhappy then please contact us in writing to: email@example.com. The office manager will respond during working hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).
- If your complaint is of an urgent matter, please call the office 01908 533023, we may also ask you to put this in an email to avoid any confusion.
- If your complaint is regarding your test preparation then please tell us in advance so we can help you and have the best possible chance of passing first time. Please do not leave it until after your test to raise a complaint regarding your test preparation.