100% success with our driving instructor training courses
You’ll get the best possible training to get you on the path to your new career as an approved driving instructor. Once you pass, we’ll give you priority when applying for driveJohnson’s franchise.
- driveJohnson’s is accredited by the DVSA’s Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers (ORDIT).
- Nobody has failed the part 2 or 3 test three times with us meaning they can’t qualify as a driving school. Did you know the average pass rate for the part 3 test is around 30%?
- All of our driving instructor trainers hold a grade A from their most recent standards check.
- You’ll have 50 hours of local, one-to-one tuition with a dedicated trainer.
- We will never sub your training out to an external training provider we don’t know, like many companies do.
- We provide all the resources you need to qualify FREE online.
- After you qualify with us, get up to £1,000 back on your trainingIntensive, semi intensive and flexible weekly training options available.
- We will have you busy with a full diary within 2-4 weeks. If we don’t get you busy then your are free to leave us and look for a franchise elsewhere.
- Choose the payment option that suits you from £112.91 per month.
- Pay now and secure a trainer for your area immediately. We never over book our trainers!
- Trainee licence opportunity – earn while you complete your driving instructor training.
- Online diary system which is accessible anywhere by phone, tablet or desktop.
- You will qualify with us OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Money back guarantee for driving instructor training
Let’s face it, any money back guarantees you see online are either of the following:
You must be tied into a franchise for 12-24 months, paying well over the odds to receive just your training fee back. For example, you pay over £20,000 in franchise fees to get just £1000-£2000 back.
Or, the money back guarantee for qualifying is so complicated that the chances of you get any money back is almost zero because of all the small print/terms and conditions .
driveJohnson’s driving instructor training keeps it simple – no complicated jargon. We offer £1000 back on your training if you decide to join our franchise and our franchise costs are considerably lower than other national driving schools.
Conditions for our £1000 cash back in brief:
About our driving instructor training
It’s imperative to us that you receive one-to-one training with a grade A driving instructor. All of our driving instructor trainers are our own. When you join us you will receive access to our online Training Zone which is exclusive to anyone paying us for driving instructor training.
Before you join, speak to the owner of the company Anthony Johnson, grade A 51/51 (The highest grade you can get) and ORDIT registered, rather than a sales person. Hear it from the horses mouth rather than someone on commission that may not care about your training requirements. All driving instructor training is overseen by the owner which is probably why we have a 100% success (based on never having a trainee fail the part 2 or 3 three times).
Driving Instructor Training Costs
Qualify for the £1000 cash back offer on options 1-3
Option 1: Monthly instalment plans
- £395 Deposit + 10 months @ £135.50 Very Popular
- £395 Deposit + 12 months @ £112.91
- £395 Deposit + 8 months @ £169.37
£1650 save £100
- £595 Deposit + 10 months @ £105.50
- £595 Deposit + 8 months @ £131.87 Very Popular
- £595 Deposit + 6 months @ 175.83 Great option for passing fast. Many instructors on trainee licence by month 3
£1550 save £200
- £795 Deposit + 6 months @ £125.83
- £795 Deposit + 4 months @ £188.75
Option 2: Pay 50% now, 50% later
£1450 save £300
- Split it 50/50 (£725 x 2)
Option 3: Pay upfront
£1450 save £300
- Pay the full £1450
Option 4: Unsure/partly trained
Partly trained pay as you go
- 10 hours £330
- 20 hours £640
- 40 hours £1240
- 1 hour £35
A great way to see if you like your trainer!
Unsure if the job is for you? Try our £70 assessment.
- 1.5 hours of driver training
- 30 minute analysis
- Q+A with trainer
- Assessment Session £70
What happens after you pay your driving instructor training deposit?
You will receive a welcome email and login details for our online Portal and Training Zone so you can start reading up and practising for the driving instructing journey ahead of you.
We will also call you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) to confirm your your training, introduce ourselves and discuss your requirements further.
If you have any questions and you would rather speak to us first then please call the office: 01908 533023.
Request a call back
If you would like us to give you a call regarding our driving instructor training, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.