Affordable Trailer Training Courses
Qualify quickly…Choose from a 1-3 day course.
driveJohnson’s offers trailer training courses suited to your circumstances and requirements. If you want your B+E towing licence quickly then we offer various types of courses to suit most requirements. If you have any queries regarding the pricing, please feel free to call us. Depending on how many hours you require we can offer a pay as you go option for our trailer training lessons too. Courses run in Northamptonshire.
No hidden costs with us:
– We don’t add VAT on top of the prices listed below.
– No extra cost to use our vehicle or trailer for the course, unlike some companies.
– We don’t take tea breaks out of your course time – you get 7 hours full tuition a day with us.
– Prices below exclude the test fee, which is £115.
Suitable for people with some experience or more.
Suitable for people with limited experience.
Suitable for people with no experience or those lacking confidence.
2 Hour trailer training assessment.
Not sure which course is this right one for you ? Try our 2 hour trailer towing assessment just £50. Depending on which course is suited to you this cost can be deducted off the above courses.
What makes our Towing courses different?
driveJohnson’s has a fantastic reputation for quality tuition whether it’s driving lessons or trailer training lessons. Your driveJohnson’s trailer trainer also holds the relevant qualifications and an abundance of experience to help you pass quickly and stay safe when towing that trailer.
Here’s a few reasons why you should driveJohnson’s and trailer train with us:
1. All of our trailer instructors are fleet registered.
2. Your instructor will cover test route hot spots to help you on the day of your towing B+E test . This always helps and gives you more confidence going into the trailer test.
3. We supply online videos and PDF printable handouts through out your towing course to help you understand everything and remember it more quickly.
4. Our B+E trailer test pass rate is considerably higher than average 90% since January 2012.
5. Our aim is for you to enjoy your trailer training with us. In the event you don’t enjoy your training, we want to know. So far, nobody has complained about our trailer trainers.
For further information on B+E Training Courses, just give us a call. We are more than happy to point you in the right direction.