Instructor Information & Advice
This is a general area for the mighty drivejohnson’s driving instructors and anyone curious/interested in joining us.
If you’re not a driveJohnson’s instructor and you like what you read, why not get in touch about our very affordable franchise.
The biggest feedback we receive from instructors who have joined us from other national and local companies is that they have significantly reduced their overheads, they receive more pupils and they earn more!
- How many pupil enquires are we getting for your area?If you are training with us, why not find out how good we are for the work in your area?
- Instructor ResourcesHere is a list of useful resources for newly qualified instructors.
- How to set up Sat Nav routes for the new driving test
- Must dos and tips for starting outClick the link for lots of ongoing tips and advice for starting out.
- Insurance BrokersHere is a list of insurance brokers and their phone numbers.
- Learning CentreHere you can find everything that helps your learners including all lessons subject, videos, driving dictionary and more.
- Basic Tips before taking your pupil for their driving testHere's a few must do's 1 hour before you take your pupil into the driving test centre.
- Why it pays to be likeableWhatever profession you are in, whether a school teacher, fire fighter or a car salesman, it pays to be likeable.
- How to build your pass rate upTips and advice on how to manage pupils booking their test and how to prepare them.
- Driving Test Centre Phone NumbersA list of the UK Driving Test Centres and their phone numbers.
- What should you do if you have an accident?Fault or Non Fault give the office a call and we will advise you immediately what to do, click the link to find out what you should do.
- How to retain your pupils and keep them inspired all the way to test
- What to do if you have a car accidentWhen you have a car accident, it is important to collect information about those involved and the scene of the accident. Here are some steps to follow.
Specific to driveJohnson’s
- Partial Postcodes
- Why do we ask our instructors to use driveJohnson’s branding?
- Standards Check Advice/Lesson Plans and moreYou should receive a standards check within 6-9 months of passing your part 3, here we share lots of advice/lesson plans and more - exclusive to driveJohnson's instructors.
- Setting up the Portal App