List of adi driving instructor insurance brokers/insurance companies providing ADI insurance
- Adrian Flux0800 369 8590
- Arthur J Gallagher0845 7697 323
- Barry Grainger01892 501 501
- C&A Mackie0141 423 8555
- DCL0208 773 5261
- DIA0800 458 0823 or 0800 988 9255
- Insurance 4 Instructors01603 301 770
- Lloyd Latchford01844 275 555 or 0800 028 9651
- Master Cover0208 236 3600
- MCB Insurance01208 833050
- Park Insurance01454 411 187
- Instructor Cover Plus0845 600 1300 or 02920 629 413
- Waveney01603 753 888
- Policy Wave0333 332 7750
Optional extras you may want to consider:
• Protection for dual controlled replacement vehicle – if you own your own vehicle this may be worth considering. Be sure to check the small print. Many companies will only provide a replacement vehicle for accidents and not mechanical. If you are hiring or leasing a vehicle, this may not benefit you as for both you will be covered for maintenance/mechanical.
• Cover for partner/spouse. Many insurance companies include this if the person is over 25 years old and have your permission to drive the vehicle.
• Public liability insurance. For a small fee you can protect yourself against any unforeseen claims against you for an injury, loss or damage to themselves or their property through some kind of negligence.
• Be sure to find out what the compulsory excess is and the voluntary excess is before committing to any ADI insurance company.