Driving Test Preparation
Have you got your driving test coming up? Have no fear, because driveJohnson’s is here.
- What should I take to my driving test?We'll take you through all of the necessary things you'll need to take along to your driving test.
- How is the driving test marked?A detailed explanation on how the examiners mark the test.
- What are some good tips before taking my driving test?Answers to many common questions when approaching your test.
- What should I wear for my driving test?It sounds like a daft question, but it is a common thing to be asked. It's explained here, with a bit of humour too.
- How can I deal with driving test nerves?Driving test nerves will always come into play. Here we explain how having a good mental approach can better your chances.
- What should I consider as my driving test gets closer?Just a few points you need to consider before you take your test.
- What are some practical driving test myths?We'll take you through some common driving test myths.
- Can you take a driving test when pregnant?Pregnant? Not sure if you're allowed to take your test? Here we've got all the answers you need.
- Can I use an interpreter for a driving test?If you don't speak English as a first language, you can use an interpreter or translator on your test. Find out more here
- What will the driving examiners say during the driving test?Here are some driving test examiner wording examples along with voice recording clips.