Struggling with your manoeuvres on your driving lessons or have a test approaching? Check out these frequently asked questions and our step-by-step guidelines to perfect your ability to manoeuvre.
- How do I do a turn in the road?Some say it’s the easiest manoeuvre and some just can’t grasp it. If you can perfect this manoeuvre slowly and under control then you have probably grasped clutch control.
- How do I parallel park?This is a manoeuvre you will find useful after your driving test too. We offer an easy technique for you to remember.
- How do I reverse bay park?Another manoeuvre that you will find useful after the big day too. We have a great video to help you perfect the manoeuvre so your not that person struggling in the shopping car park.
- How do I reverse around a corner?Also know as the reverse to the left. It was no.2 in the top 10 reasons for failing your driving test. Check out our step by step advice and don’t join the top 10 statistics.
- How do I pull up on the right?Learn how to do the pull up on the right manoeuvre safely.
- How do I drive forwards into a parking bay?Learn how to carry out the new drive forwards into a parking bay manoeuvre, introduced to the driving test by the DVSA on 4th December 2017.